GUIDELINES FOR MANUSCRIPTS PUBLISHED IN PROCEEDINGS (CD) WITH ISBN
1. Manuscripts in English language write in text editor Microsoft Word, font Times New Roman 12, margins 2.5 cm, A4 format, 1.5 line spacing; pages not numbered.
2. Title of manuscript: align text to centre, capital, bold.
3. The names of authors: without degrees, align text to centre, bold, write the omission of one line.
4. Author's address: align text to centre, italics.
5. Abstract: align text to the edges; write the omission of one line.
6. Key words: max. 5.
7. Subheadings of paragraph, images, charts, tables: align text left, all signs large, bold.
8. Paragraphs: align text to the edges, followed a typical structure for scientific papers (introduction, materials and methods etc.).
9. Figures and tables placed in the text, title above the table and under the figure.