GUIDELINES FOR MANUSCRIPTS PUBLISHED IN PROCEEDINGS OF ABSTRACTS WITH ISBN
1. Abstract in English language write in Microsoft Word, Times New Roman 12, upper and lower margins 2.5 cm, left 3 cm, right 2 cm, A4 format, 1.5 line spacing. The maximum range 1 page.
2. Title: align text to centre, bold, capital.
3. The names of authors: without degrees, align text to centre, bold, write after the omission of one line.
4. Author’s address: align text to centre, italics. Footnote the affiliations of authors from different departments using superscript letters.
5. Key words: max 5.
6. Abstract in English language, align text to the edges, write after the omission of one line.
Conference proceedings and abstracts (both with ISBN) include all the papers presented at the conference as lectures and posters. Contributions (Abstracts and Full text manuscripts) should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest April 25, 2021.