GUIDELINES FOR MANUSCRIPTS PUBLISHED IN ELECTRONIC PROCEEDINGS WITH ISBN
1. Manuscripts in English language write in text editor Microsoft Word, font Times New Roman 12, margins 2.5 cm, A4 format, 1.5 line spacing; pages not numbered.
2. Title of manuscript: align text to centre, capital, bold.
3. The names of authors: without degrees, align text to centre, bold, write the omission of one line.
4. Author’s address: align text to centre, italics. Footnote the affiliations of authors from different departments using superscript letters.
5. Abstract: align text to the edges; write after the omission of one line.
6. Key words: max. 5.
7. Subheadings of paragraph, images, charts, tables: align text left, all signs large, bold.
8. Paragraphs: align text to the edges, followed a typical structure for scientific papers (introduction, materials and methods, etc.).
9. Figures and tables placed in the text, title above the table and under the figure.
Manuscripts will be reviewed and those which do not meet these guidelines will be returned to author for revision. The organizers reserve the right to select contributions. Selected manuscripts will be published in the scientific journal Folia Veterinaria and the professional journal Maso.
Contributions (Abstracts and Full text manuscripts) should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest April 25, 2022.